trowses2003

Ironically I'm posting right above another post for a lead grower position in Steamboat. It's a testament to the progressive food culture in our community.

I need a lead grower to operate an indoor, 4-season, dirt based grow that grosses $80-$100k in a CSA format.

Employment terms are flexible as an employee or you may run the grow as your own business paying a reasonable lease.

A third grow space is available with some work which I'd be willing to do if/when we want to expand. I also live on 15 acres and am very knowledgeable about NRCS/USDA grants and programs to expand into a shared vision. In short, the right person can direct their own opportunity to a large extent!

I am located in Steamboat Springs, CO in the north-central Rockies of Colorado. It's an ideal location for outdoor enthusiasts who love winter!

My goal is to fine tune the grow and replicate the system so opportunities exist to help me expand the business model as well.

Experience growing is a huge plus!

A reasonable, on site, housing option, which is difficult to find in Steamboat, is available for the right candidate.

Reach out via email and send a C.V. and/or letter of interest and I'll get in touch. trowses2003@gmail.com

Members online

No members online now.
Back